Social Media Optimization
Social Media plays an integral role in SEO (search engine optimization). In nowadays you can be pretty sure, that you can find your target prospects on some kind of social network channel.
However, it can be confusing to decide which network can be beneficial for your popularity online or whether you should be undertaking social media marketing at all. Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest: Which channel can help your business by building a good digital reputation?
Businesses’ social media marketing (SMM) uses social networks to deliver planned marketing communication and create a brand image. The aim of Social Media Marketing is to boost your brand awareness by choosing the right words to showcase your company, products and services, and get more targeted traffic to your website which convert to customers – and finally increase your sales and revenue.
Social Media Optimization (SMO) involves customer engagement activities on social media sites through image, content (e.g. RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites), as well as video sharing and blogging sites.
After analyzing your target market and business goals our SMO Consulting Service helps you
- understand what makes communities tick
- discover your target audience on the right channel
- create campaigns that align with your brand’s reputation
- organize campaigns that boost engagement and social media traffic
- participate in conversations with your target audience
- boost your brand reputation and will help enhance brand awareness
- decide, which tools are most effective for your budget, brand and resources
zabIT supports, guide and advise you in boosting your followers and fans in order to optimize the social reach of your content. Let us help you turn your social media accounts into lead generating machines.
Contact us to get started.